Donate to Vortex2020
This unique community collaborative project is as diverse as Oregon herself. Vortex2020 seeks to raise $700,000 from in-kind and direct contributions from businesses, foundations, and individuals. These funds will allow us to complete over 100 volunteer projects across Oregon’s 7 regions and celebrate our collective accomplishments at the Oregon Vortex2020 Festival.
Vortex2020 will work with over 50 community organizations to accomplish 100 projects. Each Vortex2020 Project will engage local community leaders, host organizations, school groups, and a local and statewide “influencer” to help promote the project. Vortex2020 Projects will generate local and regional press coverage, a social media campaign and between 25 and 300 volunteers each.
Financial supporters will be eligible for some of the benefits listed below, based on contribution:
- Invitation to the private Vortex2020 Opening Reception.
- Public recognition online, with Vortex2020 attendees and in-person.
- Special Vortex2020 Party with performances by participating artists.
- Partnerships with special Vortex Projects for employee and family volunteer engagement.
- Promotion on Vortex2020 social media platforms.
- Invitations to our Vortexer Cocktail Parties leading up to the August Festival.
- Community partner recognition at local Vortex2020 projects.
- Online media and traditional press coverage.
- Vortex2020 Festival recognition (flyers, banners, festival stage and vendor names).
- Engage 5,000-10,000 Oregonians donating 25,000 – 100,000 volunteer hours.
- Opportunity to suggest and engage in project and partner development.
- Logo (with link) hosted on our webpage.
Vortex2020 is fiscally sponsored by IN A LANDSCAPE: Classical Music in the Wild™, an Oregon nonprofit corporation with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. All electronic donations made on this site are tax deductible to the full extent of the law and will be restricted for the sole use of Vortex2020.
IN A LANDSCAPE™ Tax ID: 82-4203573
How to Attend
There is no fee to attend Vortex2020. Attendees are asked to give their time to improve Oregon.